Beverly Hills Chiropractic Care for Health and Wellness
Because of its holistic approach, chiropractic care can improve overall health and wellness. While studies have shown significant benefits of pain management and recovery with chiropractic treatments, it is beneficial to incorporate visiting your chiropractor into your life to maintain your health even if you are not experiencing pain or other physical issues. From immunity-boosting benefits to reducing stress, visiting your Beverly Hills chiropractor regularly can help you live happily and healthily, in mind and body.
For more information about how chiropractic services in Beverly Hills can help improve your overall health and wellness, call the doctors and therapists at Tannenbaum Chiropractic.
Chiropractic Care For Whole Body Wellness
There are many benefits to chiropractic care, both physical and mental. Certain treatments can target specific issues of dysfunction in the body, but chiropractic visits can also be a form of preventative care when worked into your regular health maintenance routine. This philosophy is a pillar of wellness in chiropractic.
As an integrative holistic practice, chiropractic care is non-invasive and drug-free. Rather than only alleviating the symptoms causing pain and discomfort with chemicals and pain medication, chiropractic recognizes the intrinsic connection of mind and body—mental and physical health cannot be separated. Correcting dysfunction at its root rather than treating symptoms with invasive drugs and chemicals, classifies chiropractic as a naturopathic model of healing and wellness that encourages optimal health.
Overall Health Benefits of Regular Chiropractic Care
By treating chiropractic as regular self-care, you will feel overall healthier and happier. Receiving chiropractic care as part of a comprehensive healthcare plan will benefit your overall health. Chiropractic treatments can help to:
- Manage pain: The most well-known benefit of chiropractic care is pain management—and there are several clinical studies that illustrate how effective chiropractic treatments can be for managing pain, specifically in the lower back. But, as a holistic practice, chiropractic recognizes that pain in the body can be indicative of dysfunction and connected to other root causes. Approaching pain management as a whole-body issue can prevent isolating and ignoring the true cause of your pain.
- Boost immunity: When the nervous system is functioning properly, your immune system works more effectively to fight off illness and infection. Spinal adjustments can increase blood flow and promote tissue repair, as well as reduce stress and blockage in the nervous system, providing you with a regular immune boost.
- Reduce symptoms of chronic conditions: For chronic or long-lasting medical conditions, chiropractic treatments can be helpful for symptom relief. Spinal issues, sciatica, chronic pain, headaches, arthritis, TMJ, insomnia, asthma, acid reflux, migraines, and even high blood pressure and more can be all alleviated with chiropractic treatment. Living with reduced or eliminated symptoms of chronic issues can improve your quality of life without relying on opioids or other pain medications.
- Improve your posture: In this modern day and age, most adults suffer from poor work or sleep posture, and/or issues stemming from daily technological use. Poor posture leads to back pain, spinal dysfunction, digestive issues, joint degeneration, injury, and even illness. By maintaining a healthy posture, you can avoid potential negative consequences to your health.
- Enhance mobility and balance: Increased bodily awareness is vital to longevity and vitality. In fact, decreased mobility as we age can lead to a myriad of health issues such as disease, hospitalization, injury due to falls, poor mental health, circulatory problems, weight gain, and shortened lifespan. By correcting misalignments in the spine and relieving subluxations, you can increase flexibility, mobility, and joint function as well as prevent injury.
- Recover from athletic activity: If you are already someone living a healthy lifestyle, you are likely physically active. However, with physical activity comes the need for recovery, as well as injury treatment and prevention. By alleviating muscle tightness and promoting joint health, utilizing chiropractic can be a form of physical therapy and help to decrease the recovery time from athletic activity, as well as prevent injury, keeping you active and healthy.
- Reduce stress: Stress lives in our body and expresses itself through negative, often painful symptoms—and high levels of stress can lead to severe health problems. Chiropractic treatments such as spinal adjustments, massage therapy, acupuncture, and fire cupping therapy can help you relax and expel the stress from your body, encouraging the release of endorphins in the body. Additionally, because chiropractic works to improve the nervous system, it literally improves your body’s natural physiological stress response, lessening cortisol and regulating your hormones.
- Increase positive mental health: It is impossible to sever physical well-being from mental health. When you lessen pain and stress from your everyday life, your overall quality of life opens up with opportunity, greatly improving your overall mental health. A healthy, happy body encourages a healthy, happy mind.
Your Beverly Hills Chiropractor: Tannenbaum Chiropractic
At Tannenbaum Chiropractic, our expert team will help you integrate chiropractic care into your regular health maintenance routine. With a full assessment, our dedicated team will develop a comprehensive, individualized care plan to meet your needs to achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness. Why merely survive when you can thrive physically, mentally, and healthfully? Let Tannenbaum Chiropractic of Beverly Hills improve your quality of life and enjoy the overall health benefits that chiropractic care can provide.
Contact Tannenbaum Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment and experience the amazing health benefits of integrating the philosophy of chiropractic into your wellness care!