Try Fire Cupping Treatment at Tannenbaum Chiropractic
Fire cupping is one of the professional ways to combat discomfort from a variety of ailments. The process of fire cupping involves lighting a fire inside each cup using paper, a solvent, or another small flammable component, and as the fire goes out, the cup is placed on the skin creating suction as the air cools. This suction is the mechanism for healing. The suction prompts increased blood flow, expands the blood vessels, and improves circulation.
At Tannenbaum Chiropractic, we want to provide as many options as we can, including fire cupping. Our fire cupping practitioners at Tannenbaum Chiropractic can aid in the healing of a variety of issues, from chronic headaches to joint pain.
Contact Tannenbaum Chiropractic in Beverly Hills to learn about all that we have to offer. Schedule your appointment today!
The Benefits of Fire Cupping for Mind and Body
Fire cupping is a non-invasive treatment option that can target root issues that create a myriad of symptoms. It is believed that fire cupping can rid the body of toxins through extraction via the skin while helping to relieve more than just physical symptoms. Fire cupping is an ancient practice across multiple cultures, used to bring the body and mind back into symbiosis.
The therapy of fire cupping can help relieve the symptoms of:
- Muscular pain
- Joint pain
- Respiratory disorders
- Varicose veins
- Cold symptoms
- Digestive issues
- Inhibited range of motion
- Stress symptoms
- Chest congestion
How Does Fire Cupping Help with Symptom Relief
Fire cupping works in many ways, depending on what you are trying to treat. It can help to heal your symptoms in the following ways.
- Migraines can be treated by reducing pressure on the upper back and neck, increasing circulation, and improving blood flow.
- Varicose veins are treated with fire cupping by reducing the constriction and releasing the backed-up blood trapped within the vein. It brings oxygen to the area and helps to get eh blood moving.
- Inflammation can be reduced using fire cupping in localized areas under each cup as it increases blood flow and circulation to the affected areas.
- Cold symptoms are relieved when the cups pull toxins from the body. This can include the toxins associated with the common cold, specifically when cupping the areas around the lungs where mucus and congestion are stuck. If the cups can loosen the mucus, the cold symptoms will subside sooner, and you may be on your way to feeling better.
- Fire cupping can improve your range of motion by lubricating and loosening the joints, fascia, and muscles. Tight fascia restricts movement, so as it releases you can experience improved mobility and range of motion.
- Stress relief through fire cupping is a result of engaging the parasympathetic nervous system, slowing the heart rate and breath, and relaxing the body.
Take a Step Toward Healing at Tannenbaum Chiropractic
The Beverly Hills fire cupping professionals at Tannenbaum Chiropractic offer relief from various symptoms in a non-invasive, natural way. Fire cupping is an option when you want to try something different than traditional medicine, or in addition. If you are looking for symptom relief solutions and are considering fire cupping, let the team at Tannenbaum Chiropractic be your guide.
We can show you how fire cupping brings relief at our Beverly Hills offices. Call us today to schedule an appointment or to speak with one of our professionals.