Gentle Healing Options with Infant Chiropractic Care
It is possible that through the birthing process, infants can experience complications or difficulties that may cause spinal misalignment. For the baby’s tiny body, spinal misalignment can cause subsequent digestive, respiratory, or developmental process issues.
At Tannenbaum Chiropractic, our Beverly Hills chiropractic team can help align your infant’s spine and gently ease discomfort from various ailments. Our chiropractors can help your infant sleep better, nurse easier, or have less pain during ear infections.
Call the Beverly Hills offices at Tannenbaum Chiropractic to discuss how we can care for your infant and aid in healing where it is needed most.
5 Reasons Your Infant May Benefit from Chiropractic Care
Spinal misalignment that occurs during childbirth can result in developmental issues or discomfort during growth. Without a proper adjustment or medical attention, your newborn may suffer from unnecessary developmental delays or physical discomfort that can be avoided.
How can chiropractic care help your infant?
- Boost recovery after birth. Chiropractic adjustments can ease tension and strain and reduce the effects of the birth process on the baby’s nerves.
- Supports development. During development immediately following birth. A child may have a spinal misalignment, causing spinal curvature malformation or muscular misalignment. Adjustments can help to align the spine and reduce muscle tension surrounding the spine so that the baby develops properly.
- Reduce the symptoms of colic. Colic can be caused by or exacerbated by gastrointestinal issues. It can be associated with an underdeveloped or underactive gastrointestinal system. Gentle chiropractic adjustments can help wake up the nerve flow and improve peristalsis.
- Improve immune system function. Spinal alignment can affect the function of the nervous system housed in the spine. By adjusting the spine and increasing blood flow, the nervous system improves connection throughout the body.
- Help treat or prevent ear infections. Some infant ear infections can be the result of minor nerve injury, or further in development, allergies. Chiropractors can manipulate the muscles around the eustachian tube to help drainage and decrease the ear infection symptoms.
Visit Tannenbaum Chiropractic for Your Infant’s Adjustments
The Beverly Hills chiropractors at Tannenbaum Chiropractic are here to make sure you are feeling strong and in alignment, no matter how old you are. Infant chiropractic care can be very beneficial in development, comfort, and ensuring that the feeding and elimination processes are working smoothly. We want your infant to be happy and comfortable and we know that gently chiropractic manipulation can help with that goal.
Let our team of Beverly Hills chiropractic practitioners at Tannenbaum Chiropractic help your baby feel their best with gentle alignment adjustments. Call our team today to discuss your concerns and learn how we can help.