Choose Tannenbaum Chiropractic for Help with Your Anxiety
Most of us know that there is a connection between mind and body, and when one is out of balance it directly affects the other. Through chiropractic adjustments, spinal misalignments, and joint issues can be alleviated, helping the body return to balance and reach optimal function. When the body feels balanced and your pain is lessened, your mind can heal emotionally and mentally, soothing anxiety and finding relaxation.
Chiropractic adjustments bring the spine and body back into alignment and balance; one way chiropractic care helps anxiety. Through chiropractic care and other modes of wellness, you can find relief from many of the symptoms of anxiety.
Call the professional chiropractic team at Tannenbaum Chiropractic in Beverly Hills to start feeling better and finding balance.
What Are the Symptoms of Anxiety?
Anxiety can manifest in various physical and mental symptoms, creating an exhausting cycle of searching for relaxation. If you are fighting the symptoms of anxiety, it helps to know more about how much it affects the body and mind so that you can better understand what will help.
Symptoms of anxiety may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
- Nausea, heartburn, or digestive disruptions
- Muscle and spinal tension and stiffness
- Feeling hot, clammy, or sweaty
- Inability to focus, feeling scattered
- Inability to sit still
- Feeling overwhelmed, uneasy, and fearful
- Panic attacks
- Social isolation
How Chiropractic Care Helps Relieve Anxiety
Chiropractic adjustments do quite a bit in the fight against anxiety symptoms that often include stiffness, high blood pressure, muscle tension, and more.
Here’s how chiropractic treatments fight anxiety:
- Chiropractic adjustments trigger hormonal release, sending a signal to the brain to release oxytocin and cortisol. These help to reduce stress and alleviate pain, contributing to overall health.
- You can lower your blood pressure through chiropractic care, which is often a symptom of anxiety. Although you cannot feel high blood pressure, it is a dangerous symptom and should not be taken lightly.
- Adjustments target the spine and the muscular structure around it, loosening muscle tension resulting from anxiety through your chiropractic care. Tightness and seized muscles can be released during chiropractic treatment, decreasing musculoskeletal pain, tension headaches, and overall stiffness.
Many anxiety sufferers struggle to fall asleep at night, don’t stay asleep, or wake up early. Regular adjustments can help you find relief from the physical tension anxiety creates, improving your physical condition for sleep. Combining physical relief with feel-good chemical release may allow you to find the relaxation you desperately need.
Find Relief from Anxiety Symptoms at Tannenbaum Chiropractic
When you want relief from your anxiety through natural, noninvasive, and medication-free care, chiropractic adjustments can be your remedy. Chiropractic adjustments offer relief from a variety of anxiety symptoms, and with regular treatments, you can get back on track to feeling your best.
For relief from anxiety symptoms, choose the team at Tannenbaum Chiropractic. Our Beverly Hills chiropractors are here to help you build a plan of attack in fighting anxiety and its manifestations within the body.
Contact the Beverly Hills chiropractors at Tannenbaum Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment.