The phrase Beverly Hills Chiropractor carries some weight, doesn’t it? No doubt, it’s an intriguing town. Beverly Hills is home to some of the most accomplished people in the world. Weezer sang about our opulence, Garry Marshall filmed it. In fact, it’d be hard to find anyone who wasn’t already familiar with our beautiful city-by name or zip code at least.
Being the second largest city in the world, Los Angeles is intrinsically transient. Because of this, Beverly Hills is a unique market. It takes a variety of traits to be a Beverly Hills Chiropractor. Traits that are unique to this market. Traits that most chiropractors across the globe can get away with or omit altogether.
- Results Oriented – People of Beverly Hills expect results. At Tannenbaum Chiropractic, we specialize in Structural Corrective Chiropractic. We exam the alignment of the spine using full-spine X-rays as a baseline, and correct the spine using a combination of spinal adjustments, in-office corrective traction, and home exercises. The central nervous system functions at 100% when the spinal column is in its normal position-perfectly straight from front to back, and having its two normal lordotic curves in the neck and low back, and one normal kyphotic curve in the mid back. Normal spinal curvature is our goal. By achieving this, we correct the cause of dysfunction, not merely the symptoms.
- Clear Communication – Einstein once said, “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t know it well enough.” Our patients have tight schedules, and low tolerance for BS-as they should. They need a Beverly Hills Chiropractor that gives them the bottom line, and is able to explain their condition simply.
- Backed by Research – All of our corrective techniques are backed by peer-reviewed research. Our patient base ranges from A-list celebrities and high-powered studio executives, to medical doctors and UCLA professors. They ask questions, and expect answers. Being research-based gives us the foundation we need to deliver care with confidence.
- Willingness to “Go the Extra Mile” – Many of our patients could hire anyone in the world to address their health concerns, and yet still, they come into our office. Why? Because we go the extra mile for their business. We’ve adjusted patients on site at their filming locations, in their hotel rooms at the Peninsula, salon parking lots, and even the aisle floor of Boeing 747 (yes, that happened).
- Always Innovating – It’s our belief that the moment you stop innovating is the moment your business begins to die. Los Angeles is one the most competitive markets in the world. Tannenbaum Chiropractic has thrived in this crazy town for over 25 years because we refuse to lie down settle for the status quo. We’re always looking for ways to improve the patient’s experience in our office and implement the most cutting edge practices that get the patient the quickest, most sustainable results.
Our patients are our number one priority. You are in the right place if you are looking for the best Yelp chiropractor near you. Come in to see us at Tannenbaum Chiropractic today. Your state of the art, always friendly, neighborhood Beverly Hills Chiropractor.